Thank you for your interest in creating your very own parody or original song! To get started, please book a 1-to-1 session so we can talk through your ideas and how I can help make them a reality.
- The song will be between 50-60 seconds long. I will also create a shorter version that is between 20-30 seconds to be used as required (perfect for podcasts, networking, or YouTube intros or outros).
- The track comes with Commercial Rights, which mean it can be used for business-related purposes, such as a website, social media, and corporate events. The backing music is creative-commons and only needs attribution (appropriate credit), which I will provide on delivery.
- Any questions? If anything is unclear, please see the FAQs or contact me.
The fine print
- A parody song is a based on a famous song with customized lyrics; an original song is an original composition in line with your tastes, as discussed during our 1-to-1 chat.
- A set of 6 or 12 songs is a series of parody or original songs that are created and released over an agreed timeline. This is ideal if you want a song for different products, events, or people (perhaps to share on social media throughout the year or reward your employee of the month?). There is a discount for sets of songs, and you have up to two years to decide on your song topics if you pay up front.
- An individual song will be completed within five days from the receipt of payment; the sets will take a little longer.